CISCE Term 1 Result 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
CISCE Result 2022 Declared:
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has declared the ICSE and ISC Semester 1 Exam results for students of Class 10 and 12 on Monday, February 7, 2022. Candidates who had appeared in the CISCE-led term 1 examinations can check their results on the official website of CISCE at cisce.org.
Apart from students of the ICSE and ISC board, the schools can also check their respective results by logging on to the CISCE official website and accessing the 'Career' portal of the council. It must be noted that the school authorities will require the principal's login credentials (Login ID and Password) to access the CISCE Term 1 results. The candidates will also be notified about the result by means of SMS.
CISCE Term 1 Result 2022: Steps to check on official website:
Class 12 and 10 candidates can follow the step-by-step guide to check their respective ISC and ICSE Term 1 results.
CISCE Term 1 Result 2022: Steps to check result through SMS
- Go to the official website of CISCE at cisce.org.
- On the homepage, choose your course (ICSE or ISC). You will be redirected to a login page.
- Enter your credentials which consist of UID, Index number and Captcha. Then click on 'Show Result'.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the scores and obtain its printout for future references.
- ICSE students: Students willing to obtain their ICSE Class 10 results through SMS must compose a new SMS message. In the new message field, they must type ICSE (Unique 7 digit ID) and must then send it to 09248082883. They will then receive their result through SMS.
- ISC students: In order to obtain ISC result for Class 12 students, type the student's Unique ID in the new message box as follows: ISC (7-digit Unique ID) and then send it to 09248082883. They will then be notified about the scores through SMS soon.
Related Articles on Results