ICSE, ISC Semester-1 Results 2021-22
- PC : My Result Plus
ICSE, ISC Semester 1 Result 2022 Date:
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has declared the date for releasing the ICSE, ISC Semester 1 Result 2022 for students of Class 10 and 12. The official notice has also been released on the official website of CISCE in this regard, which states that the result will be announced on February 7, 2022 on the official website of CISCE at cisce.org.
Thus, candidates who had appeared for the exam can check their respective results on the "Careers" portal of the website from 10 am onwards on February 7. Starting from the academic year 2021-22, CISCE had decided to conduct board examinations for Class 10 and 12 students in two semesters. The ICSE and ISC Semester 1 examinations were held in December 2021, whose results will now be declared on February 7.
Additionally, students will also be notified about the result through SMS. It must be noted that the result would be available for the schools on the 'Career' portal, from where it can be shared with the students.
ICSE, ISC Semester 1 Result 2021-22: Steps to check (Students)
Candidates can follow the simple steps listed here to check their Semester 1 Exam results.
ICSE, ISC Semester 1 Result 2021-22: Steps to check (Schools)
- Visit the official website of CISCE at cisce.org.
- Click on the link for ICSE Semester 1 Result 2022 (for Class 10 students) and ISC Semester 1 Result 2022 (for Class 12 students), which will be available on February 7 from 10 am.
- Enter your credentials such as Roll number and other details. Submit them to view your result.
- Log on to the official website of CISCE at cisce.org.
- Click on the link that reads 'Semester 1 Examination system' under the 'Careers' portal.
- Then select ICSE for Class 10 result and ISC for Class 12 result from the menu.
- Select 'Reports' and then click on Result Tabulation to view the result.
- Obtain a print out of the same.
Candidates are informed that they can also opt for rechecking of their exam results. ₹1000 would be charged per subject for rechecking, in case of both ICSE and ISC results. In addition to this, the Board will not issue a hard copy of the result. Thus, candidates are advised to download the results and take a printout of the same for future references.
Related Articles on Results