- PC : Self
RPSC, also known as Rajasthan Public Service Commission has sent out invites to the candidates to apply for the post of Food Safety Officer (FSO). There are 98 vacant posts offered by Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Candidates are advised to read all instructions and conditions given in the official notification very carefully before submitting their application form and for more information regarding eligibility criteria and recruitment process, candidates should visit the Official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Candidates are required to apply online before September 08, 2019. All the various important information regarding this recruitment are mentioned on My Result Plus education portal as well.
RPSC Vacancy Details
||No Of Vacancy
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)
||98 (Non TSP -89 & TSP – 09)
||Pay Matrix Level – 11
||No of Posts
How to Apply:
- Check Rajasthan Public Service Commission Official site at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Check the Recruitment section
- Find the advertisement for the Food Safety Officer Vacancies.
- Open the notification
- Read the details in the advertisement
- If you are eligible, fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Recheck the total information.
- And then submit the application form before the closing date.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification