- PC : Self
Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd (APSPDCL) has issued the official notification for the recruitment of Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II) Posts. A total of 5107 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process.
Eligible aspirants can apply online through specified format before the closing date. Visit the official website and download the official notification to check all the essential details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, details of posts, important dates, educational qualification etc.
APSPDCL Vacancy Details
||No. of Vacancy
|Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II)
Circle wise APSPDCL Junior Linemen Vacancy Details
||No. of Vacancy
How To Apply For APSPDCL Recruitment 2019: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website https://www.apeasternpower.com from August 02, 2019 to August 17, 2019.
CLICK HERE for Official Website
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
Aspirants, please keep in touch with My Result Plus education portal for more updates regarding exam alert, job alert, results and study tips for the upcoming exam.
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Organization: Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd (APEPDCL)
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 2019/08/02
- Last Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/17
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Selection Procedure: The officials will conduct the following selection processes to recruit the candidates for APEPDCL JLM Vacancy.
1. Written Examination.
3. Document verification.
Candidates have to appear for the following tests at the Circle head Quarters (Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram & Eluru).
1. Pole climbing
2. Meter Reading
- Application Fees: For All Candidates- Rs. 200/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
- Pay Scale: Candidates should go to the notification given for pay scale details.
- Name Of Post: Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II)
- Number Of Vacancies: 2859
- Employment Type: FULL TIME