SBI SO 2019
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Freshers Apprentice Posts. A total of 85 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process.
Eligible aspirants can apply online through specified format before the closing date. Visit the official website and download the official notification to check all the essential details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, details of posts, important dates, educational qualification etc.
However, official notification pdf is also attached below for more information.
NLC Apprentice Vacancy Details
||No. of Vacancy
||8766/- (Per Month)
|MLT. Pathology fresher
|MLT. Radiology fresher
How To Apply For NLC Apprentices Recruitment 2019: How To Apply: NLC Fresher Apprenticeship Training Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or the link provided below to proceed with the application process.
- Choose the “Careers” tab from the main menu.
- Find the desired notification from the redirected page, below which you will find the “Apply Online” link.
- Click on the link and proceed with the application process.
- Fill in the application without any errors.
- Once the application process is over, take a printout of the application form.
- Along with the application form attach the self-attested photocopies of mark-list, transfer certificate, and community certificate.
- Send the application to the address mentioned in the official notification.
CLICK HERE for Official Website
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
Aspirants, please keep in touch with My Result Plus education portal for more updates regarding exam alert, job alert, results and study tips for the upcoming exam.
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Organization: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
- Important Dates:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application- 29 July 2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application- 07 August 2019
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit based on NLC rules.
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Selection Procedure: NLC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Application Fees: As Per NLC Norms
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th or12th class. Other education qualification details go to official notification.
- Pay Scale:
Freshers Apprentice - Rs. 8766/- (Per Month)
- Name Of Post: Freshers Apprentice
- Number Of Vacancies: 85
- Employment Type: FULL TIME