UPJEE 2022 Registration Window Extended
- PC : My Result Plus
The Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh, which is the examination conducting body for UPJEE 2022, has extended the deadline to apply for the exam. Thus, candidates who are desirous of applying for Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2022 (UPJEE 2022) can proceed to fill the application form on the official website at jeecup.nic.in or jeecup.admissions.nic.in upto April 30.
Notably, earlier the application process was slated to conclude today, on April 17, 2022.
UPJEE 2022: Important dates
UPJEE 2022: Application fee
||Dates 2022 (Announced)
|Beginning of application process
||15th February 2022
|Last date to apply
||30th April 2022
|Application Correction starts
||April/ May 2022
|Admit card release
||From 29th May 2022
|UP Polytechnic 2022 Exam
||6th to 9th June 2022 (Group A & E1, E2)
10th June 2022 (Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I & K)
11th to 12th June 2022 (Group L)
|Release of Answer key
||11th/ 13th June to 13th/ 15th June 2022
|Announcement of Results
||17th June 2022
|Counselling process starts
||20th June to 15th August 2022
UPJEE 2022: Exam pattern
|General/ OBC Candidates
|SC/ ST Candidates
The UPJEE 2022 exam will be held in the online mode. The paper will comprise 100 multiple choice questions. A total of 150 minutes shall be provided to the candidates to answer all the questions. The paper will be conducted in both English and Hindi languages. 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer, while 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
UPJEE 2022: Steps to apply for exam
Candidates are required to follow the step-by-step process mentioned below to successfully apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website of JEECUP at jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Click on the JEECUP 2022 application form link available on the homepage of the website.
- You will land on a new login page. Key in your login credentials and click on 'Submit'.
- Begin filling the application form and complete the fee payment procedure in the online mode.
- Submit all details and download the confirmation page.
- Obtain its hard copy for future references.