UPJEE 2022 Registrations
- PC : My Result Plus
The exam dates of Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2022 (UPJEE 2022) have been announced on February 12, 2022. The Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) will initiate the registration process for UPJEE 2022 from February 15, 2022. Candidates seeking admission in polytechnic institutes for the academic year 2022-23 can register themselves on the official website: jeecup.admissions.nic.in. The application window will close on April 17, 2022.
The link to the official notice regarding the UPJEE 2022 Exam is available on the official website. The schedule for the exam is provided below for the reference of the candidates.
UPJEE 2022: Schedule
UPJEE 2022: Steps to apply
|UPJEE 2022 Events
||February 15, 2022
||April 17, 2022
|UPJEE 2022 Exam start
||June 6, 2022
||June 13 to 15, 2022
|UPJEE 2022 Result
||June 17, 2022
|UPJEE 2022 Counselling process
||June 20 to August 12, 2022
|Commencement of 2022-23 academic session
||August 1, 2022
Candidates can follow the step-by-step process mentioned herewith to apply for the exam.
UPJEE 2022: Exam pattern
- Log on to the official website of JEECUP 2022 at jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Click on the link located on the homepage that reads "UPJEE 2022 Application" (link will be activated once the registration process begins). You will be redirected to a new page.
- Register yourself by filling in the details. Then login to your portal using the generated credentials and proceed towards the UPJEE 2022 Application form.
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents in the prescribed format. Pay the application form fees and submit the form.
- Download the confirmation page and obtain its hard copy for future references.
The UPJEE 2022 Exam will be held in different groups and each group will consist of 100 objective-type questions. The duration of the exam would be 3 hours. As per the marking scheme decided for UPJEE 2022, four marks shall be awarded for each correct response, while 1/4th mark will be deducted for every wrong response.