UPJEE Exam 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
UPJEE Exam Date 2022:
The Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) is set to conduct the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2022(UPJEE 2022), Polytechnic from June 6 to 12, 2022. Candidates desirous of applying for the examination can proceed with the application process on the official website of JEECUP at jeecup.admissions.nic.in. Notably, the Application window for the examination will open today, on February 15, 2022.
UPJEE Exam 2022: Important dates
UPJEE Exam 2022: List of documents required to apply
||February 15, 2022
|Last date for online registration
||April 17, 2022
|UPJEE 2022 Exam (Group A, E1 and E2)
||June 6 to 9, 2022
|UPJEE 2022 Exam (Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K)
||June 10, 2022
|UPJEE 2022 Exam (reserved groups)
||June 11 to 12, 2022
|UPJEE Answer key and raising of objections
||June 11 till June 13, 2022
June 13 till June 15, 2022
|UPJEE 2022 Result
||June 17, 2022
|UPJEE 2022 Counselling process
||June 20 to August 15, 2022
|Commencement of 2022-23 academic session
||August 1, 2022
Candidates require to upload the following scanned documents to successfully apply for the examination.
UPJEE Exam 2022: Steps to register for the exam
- Educational certificates
- ID proof (Aadhar card/PAN Card etc).
- Caste certificate
Candidates can follow the stepwise registration process mentioned below to register themselves for the examination.
UPJEE Exam 2022: Paper pattern
- Log on to the official website of JEECUP 2022 at jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Click on the 'UPJEE 2022 Application link' available on the homepage of the website.
- Register yourself by entering necessary details. Then login using the generated credentials and access the UPJEE 2022 Application form.
- Fill the form and upload all the necessary documents. Proceed to pay the application form fees and submit the form.
- Obtain a printout for future references.
The UPJEE Exam 2022 will be held on different dates for different groups. Each group will have to answer 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), while the duration of the exam will be three hours. Four marks will be awarded for every correct response and 1/4th mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
For detailed information, candidates can check the official website of JEECUP at jeecup.admissions.nic.in.