NIOS Admission 2022: Registration Window Extended
- PC : My Result Plus
NIOS Admission 2022:
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has extended the final date for NIOS Admission 2022, for students of Class 10 and 12. Students desirous of registering for the exam can fill and submit the application forms for the same till July 31, 2022. The link to submit the application forms is active on the official website of NIOS at sdmis.nios.ac.in.
NIOS Admission 2022: Important Dates
NIOS Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Submission of application form without late fee: July 31, 2022
- Registration form submission along with late fee payment of Rs 200: August 1 till August 15, 2022
- Registration with late fee payment of Rs 400: August 16 until August 31, 2022
- Last date to register with late fee of Rs 700: September 15, 2022
- NIOS Exam Date: April-May 2023
The eligibility criteria for both Class 10 and 12 students has been mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria for 10th students:
The student applying for NIOS admission should have attained 14 years of age as on July 31, 2022. Also, they should have passed Class 9 and must possess a valid age proof.
Eligibility criteria for 12th students:
The applicant should be at least 15 years old as on July 31, 2022. Additionally, he/she should have passed their matriculation exams from a recognised board/institution.
NIOS Admission 2022: Documents Required to Register
Students must keep the following documents handy before proceeding to apply for NIOS Admission 2022.
NIOS Admission 2022: Steps to Register
- Recent passport size photograph
- Signature (in black ink)
- Valid proof for date of birth
- Valid government issued identity proof
- Residential proof
- Marksheet of Class 8
- Class 10th marksheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Students must refer to the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to apply for NIOS Admission 2022.
Link to official website: sdmis.nios.ac.in
- Go to the official website of NIOS at sdmis.nios.ac.in.
- Click on the option that reads 'Registration' on the homepage.
- Complete the registration process and login to the student portal through the generated credentials.
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Preview the filled application form once.
- Submit the form details and obtain its hard copy for future references.