CUET UG 2022: Application Process Ends Today
- PC : My Result Plus
CUET UG 2022:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conclude the registration process for CUET UG 2022 today on May 31. Candidates who are still unregistered for the exam and are interested to apply must visit the official website of CUET at cuet.samarth.ac.in to fill and submit the application form for the exam.
It is noteworthy that the application window for the exam was closed on May 22, which was then reopened by NTA on May 27, owing to numerous representations from the candidates who had not been able to apply for the exam.
CUET UG 2022: Application Correction Window Deadline
Along with the registration process, the NTA will also shut down the application edit window for the CUET 2022 aspirants. Thus, candidates who are successfully registered for the exam can modify the changes in their respective application forms by today. It must be noted that the candidates will only be able to edit certain fields such as exam city, medium of examination, gender, category, course applied for, etc.
CUET UG 2022: Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
The CUET UG 2022 exam will be conducted only once a year for aspirants seeking admission to Undergraduate courses in all the central universities of the country. Details on exam pattern and marking scheme are provided herewith.
CUET UG 2022: Procedure to Fill Application Form
- Mode of exam: Online (Computer-based test)
- Number of slots in the exam: 2
- Duration of Slot I: 45 to 195 minutes
- Duration of Slot II: 45 to 225 minutes
- Marks to be awarded for each correct answer: +4
- Marks to be awarded for each wrong answer: -1
- Medium of exam: 13 languages including English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati, Urdu, Assamese, Odia and Bengali
Candidates desirous of applying for the exam must abide by the step-by-step process mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of CUET at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Complete the registration process on the website by clicking on the 'Register' tab.
- After registration, read the instructions at length, check mark the declaration and click on the option that reads 'Click here to Proceed'.
- Next, fill in the application form details and make payment of the application fee for the exam.
- Preview the filled application form and submit all the details.
- Print a copy of the confirmation page for future references.
Direct link to apply for CUET UG 2022 has been shared below.
Apply for CUET UG 2022 Here
Link to official website: cuet.samarth.ac.in