CUET UG 2022: Application Process Begins Again
- PC : My Result Plus
CUET UG 2022:
National Testing Agency (NTA), the official body responsible for conducting CUET UG 2022, has reopened the application window for the exam on May 27, 2022. The application process has been reopened owing to numerous representations received from aspirants who were not able to apply within the stipulated time. Thus, the NTA has reopened the application window which will remain functional till May 31. The link to fill application forms for CUET 2022 has been activated again on the official website at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
CUET UG 2022: Official Update
The chairman of University Grants Commission (UGC), M Jagadesh Kumar, apprised about the reopening of the registration process for CUET UG 2022 exam on May 27 through his official Twitter handle. Taking to Twitter, Chairman Kumar wrote, "In light of the representations received from numerous aspirants for the reopening of CUET UG 2022 application window, we have decided to activate the application form link again. The application process will resume from May 27 until May 31, 2022 (9 pm)."
Check UGC Chairman's official Tweet below
CUET UG 2022: What after Application Window Closes?
Once the candidates successfully apply for the CUET UG 2022 exam, they can make changes in their respective application forms, if required. The process to modify details in the CUET UG 2022 application forms is already underway on the official website. The deadline to make changes in the application form for CUET UG 2022 exam is May 31.
After the application process and the application edit window close, the NTA authorities will release the admit card for CUET UG 2022 exam in the online mode. However, no notification has been issued by NTA regarding the admit card release date. Candidates must print a hard copy of the admit card and are required to mandatorily carry the same to their allotted exam centers, along with a valid photo ID proof.
CUET UG 2022: Application Form Details That Cannot be Modified
Candidates who are desirous of editing certain fields in their CUET UG 2022 application form must note that the following details are not subject to modification.
CUET UG 2022: Steps to fill application form
- Mobile number of the candidate
- Residential address (Correspondence/Permanent)
- Email ID
Those candidates who are still not registered for the exam must take note of the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to successfully apply for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of CUET at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Complete the registration process on the website by clicking on the 'Register' tab.
- Next, login through the generated credentials to begin with the application process. Click on the link to apply for the exam post login.
- Start filling in the application form details and upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Make application fee payment in the online mode. Finally, submit all the details.
- Download the confirmation page and print its copy for future references.
Direct link to apply for the CUET UG 2022 exam has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
Apply for CUET UG 2022 here
Link to official website: cuet.samarth.ac.in