CUET UG 2022 Correction Window Open
- PC : My Result Plus
CUET UG 2022:
National Testing Agency (NTA), the official body responsible for conducting the CUET UG 2022 exam, has opened the application correction window for the same on May 25, 2022. Those candidates who had successfully submitted their application forms for the exam and want to edit certain details in it can proceed for the same on the official website of CUET. The link to modify the details in the CUET UG 2022 application form has been activated at cuet.samarth.ac.in. May 31, 2022 is the final date to edit the application form details.
CUET UG 2022: Details that Can be Modified in the Application Form
Registered candidates desirous of editing their respective application forms for the exam can correct the following details as mentioned here:
CUET UG 2022: Details That Cannot be Modified in the Application Form
- Any one field out of candidate's name/candidate's parents' name/ Signature/Photograph of the candidate
- Year of passing the qualifying examination
- Name of the qualifying test passed
- The board's name/university
- Subjects chosen for the exam
- Exam city
- Medium of examination
- Course applied for
- Category of the candidate
- Preferred Colleges/Universities
Along with the details that can be edited, here are several more details which cannot be changed/modified in the CUET UG 2022 application form. Some such details are listed below:
CUET UG 2022: Important Points to Bear in Mind While Editing Applications
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Residential address
- Aadhar Card details
While modifying the application form details, candidates must take note of the following important points and must abide by them.
CUET UG 2022: Guide to Make Corrections in Application Form
- The candidates must edit their applications carefully, as the correction facility is a one time opportunity. No other chances will be given to the candidates to edit their application form details after this.
- The applications must be edited within the stipulated time (May 31). No candidate will be allowed to make changes in their application forms beyond the said date.
- Application forms containing incorrect/inaccurate details of the candidates will be rejected by the NTA.
- Not all the application form details are open for correction. Hence, candidates must take note of the above mentioned details that are subject to modification.
Candidates must go through the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to modify the details in their CUET UG 2022 application form.
- Go to the official website of CUET at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Click on the CUET UG 2022 application correction link available on the homepage of the website.
- You will land on a new login page. Fill in the required login credentials and proceed to correct details in the CUET UG 2022 application form.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen. Make changes in the required fields and preview the edited application form once.
- Finally, submit all details and download the confirmation page.
- Print a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.
Direct link to edit CUET UG 2022 application form has been shared below.
Make changes in CUET UG 2022 application form here
Link to official website: cuet.samarth.ac.in