AILET 2022: Answer key Out
- PC : My Result Plus
The National Law University (NLU), Delhi, the official body responsible for conducting AILET 2022, has released the provisional answer key for the exam on June 27, 2022. Candidates who had attempted the law entrance examination can log on to the official website of NLU Delhi at nationallawuniversitydelhi.in to download the answer key for the exam.
AILET 2022 Answer Key: Objection Window
Candidates must note that the released answer key is provisional in nature. Thus, candidates are free to raise objections against the released answer key, if any, by today, June 28, 2022. The link to raise objections against the provisional answer key for AILET 2022 is active on the official website of NLU Delhi at nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
However, to raise objections, candidates will also be required to attach documentary evidence in support of the objection raised by them. After reviewing all the objections raised by numerous candidates, the official examination conducting body will release the final answer key, on the basis of which the results will be prepared.
AILET 2022 Answer Key: Objection Fee
Candidates desirous of raising objections will be required to pay Rs 500 per question as the fee. If the raised objection is found to be valid, the amount will be reimbursed to the candidates.
AILET 2022 Answer Key: Steps to Raise Objections
Candidates willing to raise objections against the released answer key must go through the simple steps mentioned below in order to do so.
Link to official website: nationallawuniversitydelhi.in
- Visit the official website of NLU Delhi at nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
- Sign in to the website through your valid login credentials.
- Click on the option that reads 'View objections', available on the AILET portal. Next, select the 'Submit objections' button.
- Now, select the type of objection (About the question/ About the answer key).
- Then describe the objection details and click on 'Submit objections'.
Related Articles on Answer Keys