AILET 2022 Admit Card To be out on June 16
- PC : My Result Plus
The National Law University (NLU), Delhi, the official examination conducting body for AILET 2022, will release the admit cards for the exam on June 16. The admit card issue date and other important dates have been mentioned on the homepage of the official website of NLU Delhi at nationallawuniversitydelhi.in. The admit card will also be released on the same website, which can be downloaded by the candidates about to appear in AILET 2022.
AILET 2022: Details to Check For on the Hall Ticket
Once the candidates successfully download their respective hall tickets for the exam, they must ensure the accuracy of the following details printed on it.
- Candidate's name
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Category that the candidate falls under
- Application number of the candidate
- Candidate's roll number
- Name of the course applied for (BA LLB, LLM or PhD)
- Exam timings
- Name of the exam
- Exam centre address
- Name of the examination centre
- Guidelines for the exam
In case of any discrepancies in one or more details mentioned above, the candidates must immediately get in touch with the official exam authorities and get them rectified.
AILET 2022: Steps to Download Admit Card for the Exam
Candidates about to appear in the AILET 2022 exam must refer to the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to download their respective hall tickets.
AILET 2022: Exam date and Details
- Log on to the official website of NLU Delhi at nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
- Sign in to the candidate portal through your valid login credentials such as registration ID and password.
- Click on the relevant link to download the hall ticket for the exam.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check all the aforementioned details carefully.
- Finally, download the admit card on your device.
- Obtain its printout for future references.
The AILET 2022 exam will be conducted on June 26, 2022 in the pen-paper (offline) mode. The students will be awarded one mark for each correct response, while every incorrect answer will lead to the deduction of 0.25 marks.
Through the AILET 2022 exam, candidates will gain admission to law courses such as BA LLB, LLM and PhD offered by NLU Delhi. It is noteworthy that NLU Delhi is the only NLU in the country that does not accept CLAT scores.
Link to official website: nationallawuniversitydelhi.in
Related Articles on Admit Card