AILET 2022: Application Window Closes Today
- PC : My Result Plus
The National Law University (NLU), Delhi, is slated to shut down the registration window for All India Law Entrance Test 2022 (AILET 2022) today on May 25, 2022. Candidates who are still unregistered for the exam and are interested in applying must proceed for the same on the official website of NLU Delhi at nationallawuniversitydelhi.in. More details regarding the Law Entrance exam application process such as application fee, eligibility criteria and registration steps have been mentioned below.
AILET 2022: Important Dates and Events
AILET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Application form release date: January 17, 2022
- Deadline to apply for the exam: May 25, 2022
- Final date for application fee payment: May 27, 2022
- Opening and Closing dates of application edit window: May 26 until May 28, 2022
- Release of AILET 2022 Admit Card: June 16, 2022
- AILET 2022 exam date: June 26, 2022
Age is no bar for the applicants.
The candidate applying for AILET 2022 must be a graduate in the LLB programme (3 year LLB or Integrated LLB). General category candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination, while the reserved category candidates should have secured 45% marks in the same.
AILET 2022: Application Fee
Candidates belonging to the general category are required to pay a fee amount of Rs 3,050 for applying for the examination. Meanwhile, the fee amount for SC/ST and PwD category candidates has been fixed as Rs 1,050. However, the SC/ST candidates falling below the poverty line have been exempted from application fee payment.
AILET 2022: Steps involved in Registration Process
Candidates must follow the detailed guide mentioned herewith to successfully register for AILET 2022 examination.
- Log on to the official website: Visit the official website of AILET 2022 at nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
- Complete the registration process: Register yourself on the website by providing basic details.
- Login to the website: Sign in to the candidate portal using your generated credentials.
- Fill application form: Start filling in the application form details and upload the scanned copies of all necessary documents.
- Make application fee payment: Proceed to pay the required application fee in the online mode and submit all details.
- Take printout: Obtain a hard copy of the confirmation page for further need.
Direct link to apply for AILET 2022 has been provided below.
Apply for AILET 2022 here
About AILET Exam:
The National Law University, Delhi, conducts the All India Law Entrance Test annually for providing admission to law aspirants in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate level law courses. Through this exam, candidates can gain admission only in NLU Delhi.
Link to official website: nationallawuniversitydelhi.in