NIOS Registration 2022 Ends today
- PC : My Result Plus
NIOS Registration 2022:
The National Institute of Open Schooling Registration 2022 (NIOS Registration 2022) for the students of Class 10 and 12 is slated to end today on July 31. Thus, students who wish to enroll with NIOS for the academic year 2022-23 must proceed to register themselves on the official website of NIOS by today, to avoid late fee payment. The link to fill the NIOS application form is active on the official website nios.ac.in.
NIOS Registration 2022: Application Deadline With Late Fee Payment
Notably, the NIOS Registration window 2022 along with late fee payment will continue until September 15, 2022. Students will be required to pay an amount of Rs 700 as the late fee, alongside the application fee amount to register themselves.
Students must also note that the NIOS Block 2 registrations will commence from September 16, 2022.
NIOS Registration 2022: Documents Required to Apply
Students must possess the following documents before proceeding to apply for NIOS Class 10/12.
NIOS Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Coloured passport size photograph
- Signature (in black ink preferably)
- Valid photo identity proof like Aadhar card, PAN card, Passport or Ration card.
- Proof of date of birth
- Residential proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Class 8th or Class 10th marksheet
The age limit for students desirous of applying for the secondary (10th) course is 14 years. Meanwhile, the age limit for Senior secondary applicants has been fixed as 15 years.
NIOS Registration 2022: Steps to Apply
Students who wish to enroll into NIOS for Secondary or Senior Secondary course must refer to the stepwise procedure mentioned below.
Link to official website: nios.ac.in
- Log on to the official website of NIOS at nios.ac.in.
- Click on the NIOS Registration link and select State/UT, Identity type and course. Then click on 'Submit'.
- Post this, you will be redirected to a new page where you must enter the basic details asked, such as name, father's name, mother's name, date of birth, gender etc. Click on the 'Generate OTP' button and verify the contact details.
- Next, submit the NIOS Registration form 2022-23 and enter optional details. Then choose the subjects as well as study centre preferences.
- Now, fill in other asked information and attach relevant documents for the same.
- Make payment of application fee and obtain a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.
Related Articles on Admission