TNBSE Tamil Nadu Board 12th Result 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The evaluation criteria for TNBSE Higher Secondary Examination 2021 has been released by the Tamil Nadu Government. As per the official updates, the TN Board Class 12th Result 2021 will be evaluated on the basis of 50:20:30 formulae. Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education, Chennai has released the detailed evaluation criteria on its official website at www.tamilnadustateboard.org.
Along with the TN Board 12th Evaluation Criteria, the board authorities have also announced that the class 12 results will be declared most probably by July 31, 2021. Amid the lethal wave of COVID-19 pandemic, the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu State, MK Stalin cancelled the Class 12 state board exams 2021 based on the advice of domain experts and the medical committee, on Saturday (June 5).
TN Board 12th Evaluation Criteria 2021 Explained
- While evaluating the Higher Secondary Examination Result, the board will consider the marks obtained by the students in Class 10, Class 11 and Class 12 internals and practical.
- The board will consider about 50% weightage of marks obtained by a student in class 10th which will also be the central part of the result.
- Moreover, the Tamil Nadu Class 12 Result 2021 will carry only 20% weightage from class 11 marks.
- Only have 30% weightage of Class 12 internal marks will be considered by the board while preparing the overall result.
Further, those students who are not satisfied with the evaluation criteria can opt for an offline examination. The physical examination will be conducted by the board when the situation will turn conducive. All students, parents and stakeholders are advised to keep an eye on the official website for regular updates.
- The evaluation criteria for TNBSE Higher Secondary Examination 2021 has been released by the Tamil Nadu Government.
- As per the official updates, the TN Board Class 12th Result 2021 will be evaluated on the basis of 50:20:30 formulae.
Related Articles on Results