Telangana SSC Result 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
School Education Department, Telangana has recently decided to pass all the students registered for TBSE Class 10th Board Exams 2021. As per the latest media reports, the state government has released the internal assessment criteria for Telangana SSC Result 2021 which states that all the students of class 10th should be declared as pass for all schools during the academic year 2020-2021. This year over 5 lakh students have registered for the Telangana Board SSC Exam 2021.
According to the official statement, the results for all students in class 10 should be declared as pass for all schools either government/ Zilla Parishad/ aided or private unaided and all schools in the state under various managements. This Telangana SSC Result 2021 measure was also stated to be a one-time measure implemented due to the current COVID 19 situation.
Internal Assessment Criteria
● The grades will be assigned based on the student's performance in internal assessment marks (20%).
● Due to COVID 19, schools must consider only one formative assessment rather than two.
● Internal assessment marks must be scaled up to a maximum of 100%.
The decision was made after the Telangana government decided to cancel the SSC exams, which were scheduled to begin on May 17. According to a memo from the School Education Department, the decision was made in response to the state's pandemic situation as well as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) notification of April 14 that cancelled class 10 exams and postponed exams for students in class 12.
How to check the Telangana Board Class 10th RESULT :
- Students will be able to access the result portal via the official websites bse.telangana.gov.in and results.cgg.gov.in.
- On the homepage, search and click on the 'SSC Result 2021' tab.
- Now, click on Class 10 result 2021 link, once released.
- Students can view their results by logging in with their TS SSC hall tickets and Roll number.
- Your Class 10 result will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future reference.
Related Articles on Results