JKSSB SI Result 2022 Declared
- PC : My Result Plus
JKSSB SI Result 2022:
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the JKSSB SI Result 2022. Candidates who had appeared in the Sub-inspector (SI) recruitment examination can proceed to check their respective results on the official website of JKSSB at jkssb.nic.in.
JKSSB SI Result 2022: What's Next?
Now after the result declaration, the candidates who have qualified the examination will have to appear for two more selection rounds. The remaining two rounds are, namely, the Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test (PET). The ones who clear both these rounds will be recruited to the posts of Sub-inspector (SI).
JKSSB SI Result 2022: Contents of the Merit List
The merit list released on the official website of JKSSB contains the following details. Candidates must check the details listed herewith thoroughly.
JKSSB SI Result 2022: Steps to Check
- Candidate's name
- Roll number of the candidate
- His/her application number
- Candidate's father's name
- Candidate's mother's name
- Category of the candidate
- Marks obtained in written test out of 150
- Category of NCC certificate
- Bonus marks awarded to the candidate (only applicable for those candidates who possess NCC certificate).
- Grand total marks obtained
Candidates who had appeared in the recruitment examination must abide by the simple steps mentioned below in order to check their respective scores obtained in the examination.
- Visit the official website of JKSSB at jkssb.nic.in.
- Click on the link flashing on the homepage that reads 'Result/Score sheet of the candidates for the posts of Sub-inspector (SI)'.
- The score sheet will be displayed on the screen in the form of a PDF file.
- Check the aforementioned details thoroughly.
- Download the score sheet on your device.
- Print its copy for future references.
Direct link to check the result for the SI Recruitment examination has been shared below for the convenience of the candidates.
Check JKSSB SI Result 2022 here
About JKSSB SI Recruitment 2022:
The JKSSB had notified a total of 1200 vacant posts of Sub Inspector. The online application window for the same had opened on November 10, 2021. The recruitment examination was held on March 27, 2022 in the offline mode. The duration of the exam was 2 hours. The test commenced at 12 pm and ended at 2 pm.
Link to official website: jkssb.nic.in
Related Articles on Results