JKSSB Recruitment 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued the official notification for Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022. This recruitment drive aims to fill 1395 posts of Panchayat Secretary in the Rural Development Department. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary recruitment examination, can apply for the posts at the official website jkssb.nic.in from June 06 to July 06. The selection of a candidate will be based on an objective type written examination.
JKSSB Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Notification No. - 03 of 2022
- Notification Release Date - May 26, 2022
- Start Date of Online Application - June 06, 2022
- Last Date to fill Online Application - July 06, 2022
Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
No. of Vacancy:
Level-2 (19900- 63200)
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should be a Bachelor's degree holder from a recognized university or institution. Candidates are suggested to check the official notification for more details.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022: How to apply
- For Other Candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD & EWS Candidates: Rs 400/-
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Visit the official website at jkssb.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads, 'Advt 03 of 2022' (link to be activated soon)
- Go through the detailed notification and proceed to apply
- Fill in the application form, upload documents and pay the application fee
- Download the application form and take printout for future references.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 Official Notification: jkssb.nic.in
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared through the written examination.
- The examination will consists of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.