JEE Advanced Result 2022 Expected Soon
- PC : My Result Plus
JEE Advanced 2022 result:
The Indian Institute of technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay) is expected to declare the JEE Advanced 2022 result on September 11, 2022. Candidates who had appeared in the exam will be able to check their respective scores obtained in the exam from the official website of JEE Advanced. Post result declaration, the scores of the candidates shall be published at jeeadv.ac.in.
JEE Advanced 2022 Result: Credentials Required to Download Scorecards
Candidates will need to enter the following details on the official website of JEE Advanced to download the scorecards.
JEE Advanced 2022 Result: Tie Breaking Criteria
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Phone number
In case two or more candidates end up securing the same marks in the exam, the following criteria will be followed to decide the ranking of the candidates.
JEE Advanced 2022 Result: Steps to Check
- Firstly, the candidates possessing the higher number of positive marks in the exam will be given priority.
- Secondly, marks in mathematics shall be given priority.
- Thirdly, the marks obtained in physics subject shall be taken into consideration to award a higher rank.
- If the tie still persists, the candidates will be awarded the same AIR in JEE Mains
Candidates will be required to refer to the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to check the scores for the exam.
Link to official website: jeeadv.ac.in
- Log on to the official website of JEE Advanced 2022 at jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the relevant link to check the result for the exam.
- You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Fill in your valid login credentials like roll number, date of birth and other details.
- Submit the details. The scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Check all details mentioned on the scorecard and download it on your device. Obtain its hard copy for future references.
Related Articles on Results