CBSE 12th Result 2022 Declared for Term 2 Exams, Check Pass Percentage Here
CBSE 12th Term 2 Result 2022 Out - PC : My Result Plus
CBSE 12th Result 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the CBSE 12th result 2022 for Term 2 exams today on July 22. The scores of Class 12 students have been published on the official website of CBSE at Alongside the official website, students can also proceed to check their respective scores on Digilocker, by signing in to their respective accounts. Result statistics for Class 12 have been provided herewith.

CBSE 12th Result 2022: Result Statistics
As per the result statistics, the passing percentage for the current year for Intermediate students of the board stands at 92.71 percent. Notably, around 14 lakh students had appeared in the exams this year. In addition to this, the passing percentage logged by the girl students has been recorded at 94.54 percent, while that of boys stands at 91.25 percent. With the aforementioned statistics, the girls have surpassed boys in the exams.

A total of 33,432 students have secured above 95%.

CBSE 12th Result 2022: This District Performed Best

The South-Indian belt has taken the lead in CBSE Term 2 2022 results for Class 12, Trivandrum stands as the best performing district with a total passing percentage of 98.83 percent, followed by Bengaluru capturing the second spot with 98.16 percent. Chennai stood third with 97.79 percent.
CBSE 12th Result 2022: Evaluation Criteria
Following the bifurcated format of the CBSE Class 12 exams this year, the following criteria has been roped in to compute the final scores.
  • In the theory section, 30% weightage has been laid on Term 1 exams, while the remaining 70% has been given to Term 2 exams.
  • Equal weightage has been given to practical exams held in both Terms.
CBSE 12th Result 2022: Procedure to Check Scores on Official Website
Students of Class 12 must abide by the simple steps provided below, in order to check scores for Term 2 exams.
  1. Log on to the official website of the board at
  2. Click on the tab that reads 'Results'.
  3. You will land on a new page which will display the link to check Class 12 results for Term 2. Click on the said link.
  4. Key in your valid login credentials like roll number, school number and admit card ID. Submit the details.
  5. The scorecard will appear on the screen. Check the details thoroughly and download it on your device.
  6. Print its copy for future references.
Direct link to download the scorecards has been provided below for the convenience of the students.
Check CBSE 12th term 2 result 2022 here

CBSE 12th Term 2 Exam 2022: Details

The CBSE board conducted the Term 2 exams for Class 12 students from April 26 until June 15, 2022. The exams were based on a subjective pattern. 
Link to official website: