CBSE 12th Result 2022 Declared, Know Weightage Ratio Of Term 1 to Term 2 Here
CBSE 12th Results 2022: Evaluation Criteria - PC : My Result Plus
CBSE 12th Result 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the much-awaited Class 12 results for term 2 exams today on July 22. Students of Class 12 who had appeared in the board exams can download their respective scorecards from the official website of CBSE at Alongside results, the board has also announced the weightage of marks allotted to Term 1 and Term 2 exams.

CBSE Class 12 Exams 2022: Details
The Central Board of Secondary Education conducted the exams for Class 12 in the bifurcated format this year. As per this format, students were required to appear for two exams: Term 1 exams and Term 2 exams. The term 1 exams took place the previous year and were based on the objective pattern. Meanwhile, the Term 2 exams were conducted from April 26 until June 15, 2022, which encompassed a subjective pattern.

CBSE 12th Result 2022: Weightage of Term 1 to Term 2
The CBSE has announced the evaluation criteria for computing the overall scores of the students (Term 1 and Term 2 scores combined). As per the official information, the theory exams of Term 1 will bear 30% weightage, while that of Term 2 exams will bear the remaining 70%. Apart from this, 50 percent of the marks secured by the students in practical exams conducted for both Term 1 and Term 2 have also been roped in to calculate the final result.
CBSE 12th Result 2022: Students Took To Twitter Campaign Demanding This
Class 12 students who had appeared in the CBSE board exams 2022 were demanding that CBSE consider the best of either term. To bring this to the notice of CBSE, the students took to campaigning on Twitter, by incessantly uploading tweets containing the hashtag #CBSEconsiderbestofeitherterms.
CBSE 12th Term 2 Result 2022: Steps to Check
Class 12 students belonging to the board must adhere to the detailed instructions provided below in order to download their respective scorecards for the exam.
  1. Visit the official website of the board at
  2. Click on the tab that reads 'Results'.
  3. You will land on a new page which will display the result link for Class 12 Term 2 exams. Click on the link.
  4. A new login page will appear on the screen. Fill in your valid login credentials like roll number, school number and admit card ID.
  5. Submit the details. The scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
  6. Check all details printed on the scorecard and download it on your device. Also, obtain its printout for future references.
Link to official website: