WB Cooperative Service Commission recruitment 2018,
West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission
has issued a notification in connection with the recruitment of Computer Operator –cum Office Assistant/ Supervisor.
How to apply?
1. In order to apply an applicant must provide one e-mail address and mobile no. for receiving communications from the Commission.
2. An Applicant must enter his/her personal, academic and technical (computer) details truly and correctly as required in the application form.
3. Applicants will be required to scan and upload their --(1) Passport-sized Photograph (within 50 KB), (2) Signature (Within 50 KB), (3) Left Thumb Impression (within 50 KB), (4) Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10thstandard) (within 2 MB), (5) Caste Certificate (if applicable) (within 2 MB) at the time of submission of application.
4. Applicants will have to opt for the Co-operative Institutions according to their preference and indicate the same in the preference boxes. Be it noted that an applicant will not be considered for any vacancy in any Institution for which the candidate has not exercised option.
5. Applications will be deemed to have been successfully submitted only after successful payment of correct and exact amounts given below (Please see tables 2 and 3).
6. A Reference Number will generate soon after entering all the data relating to personal details as asked for in the application form. Applicants are advised to note and preserve the Reference No. for all future communications, if any, with the Commission on any matter relating to the recruitment of posts advertised
herein. The said Reference No. will also be sent to the e-mail address provided by the applicant.
Examination Fees, Processing Fees, Service Charges and GST (as applicable) are not refundable under any circumstances and in any case.
METHODS OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Applicants will have to submit their applications online through the commission‟s website www.webcsc.org.
Applicants must provide basic information as required in the application form and upload scanned copies of the following : -(1) Passport-sized Photograph (within 50 KB), (2) Signature (Within 50 KB), (3) Left Thumb Impression (within 50 KB), (4) Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10thstandard) (within 2 MB), (5) Caste Certificate (if applicable) (within 2 MB).
MODE OF ONLINE PAYMENT
– e-Payment may be made through payment gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking Facility. Service Charges (imposed by the Concerned Agency) and GST (imposed by Govt. of India)
Practical Test in Basic Computer Knowledge
Verification of Testimonials
1. The Commission will notify, from time to time, the date of examination and the date of availability of the Admit
Cards in its website www.webcsc.org and in the Kazer Bazar section of the Anandabazar Patrika and Bartaman
2. SMS alerts will be sent to the candidates at their contact no.s for intimating (i) date of written examination (ii) date of
interview and (iii) final recommendation, as may be applicable
3. All Examination Centres will be in and around Kolkata and Howrah only.
4. NO ADMIT CARD WILL BE SENT BY POST, or provided from the Commission’s Office. Candidates will have to
download their Admit Cards from the Commission’s website and get two printed copies of the same.
5. Candidates will have to submit one copy of the Admit Card at the time of written examination.
6. The list of candidates to be called for Interview/ Viva Voce Test will be displayed in the Commission’s website
7. Call Letters for Interview/ Viva Voce Test will be sent by speed post.