UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023: Registration Ends Today for 322 Vacancies, How to Apply
- PC : MRP Graphics
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Registration: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will end registrations for the CAPF AC 2023 on May 16. Candidates can apply for the CAPF AC 2023 on the official website of the UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Registration Last Date Today: Important Details
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) started registrations for Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Assistant Commandant (Group A) 2023 on April 26, 2023 on its official website, upsc.gov.in.
The last date to apply for the UPSC CAPF AC 2023 is May 16, 2023.
The UPSC CAPF AC 2023 exam is scheduled to be conducted on August 06, 2023.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
The UPSC CAPF AC 2023 recruitment drive aims to select eligible candidates for 322 Assistant Commandant posts across various security forces, including the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
To be eligible for UPSC CAPF recruitment, candidates must be between the ages of 20 and 25 as of August 01, 2023.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
All candidates, except female, SC, and ST category applicants, are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200 for UPSC CAPF 2023.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the CAPF AC recruitment 2023:
- Log on to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the relevant link for the UPSC CAPF AC 2023 recruitment on the homepage.
- Click on the "Apply Online" link and complete the registration process by filling in the required details.
- Use your registration ID and password to log in to the application portal.
- Fill out the application form by entering the requested details and uploading the required documents.
- Complete the application process by paying the application fee.
- Download the completed application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Official Website: upsc.gov.in.