Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has issued the official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Agriculture Officer (AGO) Posts. A total of 280 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process.
Eligible aspirants can apply online through specified format before the closing date. Visit the official website and download the official notification to check all the essential details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, details of posts, important dates, educational qualification etc.
UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy Details
| Post Name
|| No of Vacancy
|Assistant Agriculture Officer
||25500 – 81100/- Level-04
Categories Wise UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy Details
How To Apply For UKSSSC Recruitment 2019: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and Original & self-attested copies of the necessary certificates at the time of Interview.
CLICK HERE for Official Website
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
Aspirants, please keep in touch with My Result Plus education portal for more updates regarding exam alert, job alert, results and study tips for the upcoming exam.
- Location: Uttarakhand
- Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
- Important Dates:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application
||06 August 2019
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application
||19 September 2019
|Last Date for Depositing Fee by Online
||21 September 2019
|Date of Written Exam
- Age Limit:
|Assistant Agriculture Officer (AGO)
||21 to 42 years
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Selection Procedure: The officials will conduct the following selection processes to recruit the candidates for UKSSSC Vacancy.
1. Written Exam
- Application Fees: General/OBC Candidates- General/OBC & EWS- Rs. 300/-
SC/ ST/PWD candidates of Uttarakhand- Rs. 150/-
Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card OR Challan.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed Graduate in Agriculture from recognized University/ institute.
- Pay Scale: Candidates should go to the notification given for pay scale details.
- Name Of Post: Assistant Agriculture Officer (AGO)
- Number Of Vacancies: 280
- Employment Type: FULL TIME