The application process for the WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 for 500 vacant posts is concluding tomorrow i.e., August 15, 2019. The candidates who have not yet applied for the recruitment drive are advised to visit the official website now and apply online.
Earlier, Water Resources Department, Maharashtra has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer
A total of 500 vacant posts have been released by the WRD. The job applications for WRD Maharashtra Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 15 Aug 2019 till 11:59 PM.
Those Candidates who are interested should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the complete recruitment process including selection process, pay scale, important dates, details of posts, eligibility criteria etc before applying for the posts.
||No of Vacancy
- Aspirants must have possessed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- WRD selection will be based on the written test.
- Check official notification for the further selection process.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through Mahapariksha‘s website http://www.mahapwd.com/ from July 25, 2019 to August 15, 2019.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: Water Resources Department, Maharashtra
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/25
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/15
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 38 Years
- Application Fees: For Open Category- Rs. 500/- For Reserve Category- Rs. 300/-
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Junior Engineer
- Number Of Vacancies: 500
- Employment Type: FULL TIME