The State Bank of India
is looking for Post Doctoral Research Fellows.
The last date for application is July 30, 2018.
How to apply?
Simple steps to apply as follows:
Step 1: Visit http://ibps.sifyitest.com.
Step 2: Go to the career section.
Step 3: Click on the notification mentioning the vacancy for Trainee Officers.
Step 3: Read the instructions and apply accordingly.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview with presentation.
Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will
decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates
for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called to make a presentation and interview before an Expert
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only.
Commencement of online registration of application: 16/07/2018
Closure of registration of application: 30/07/2018
Closure for editing application details: 30/07/2018
Last date for printing your application: 14/08/2018
Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application along with enclosure at CRPD: 07/08/2018
Stipend & benefits:
• Fixed monthly Stipend of Rs 1,00,000/- (not negotiable), subject to deduction of TDS as applicable.
• One time endowment of Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh may be awarded to the Fellow at the end of two years in case of exemplary research performance / international publications in reputed
journals based on an assessment of Performance Review Committee.
• The Bank will fund the expenses for the fellow to attend one prestigious international and one national conference in which joint paper of Fellow with SBI has been accepted for
presentation on actual basis relevant costs.
• The scholars (Fellows) will also be free to take up outside assignment on a revenue sharing basis (Proportion or percentage of revenue sharing will be decided on a case to case basis).
• Residential accommodation at ATIs on basis of self-payment of utility bills.
i. The number of fellowships mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
ii. Bank reserves the right to cancel the selection process entirely at any time without assigning any reason thereto.
iii. The educational qualification prescribed for the post is the minimum.
Candidate must possess the qualification and relevant post qualification experience as on 30.06.2018.
iv. The relevant experience certificate must contain specifically that the candidate had experience in that related field as required.
On-Line Application validation rules and design are based on the Advertisement requirement. Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and refer "How to Apply" & "FAQ" pages on the main page. Application submitted through On-Line form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement. The application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected if found to be ineligible at any point in time.