IIT Kanpur recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has issued a notification in connection with the recruitment of Project Attendant Level 2.
The last date for application is August 2, 2018.
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates for Motor Transport Section, IIT Kanpur on purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be extended based on requirement.
How to Apply:
Applications on prescribed format (attached), may be sent to the following by post or by e-mail latest by August 2, 2018.
This Office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be informed.
No TA/ DA/ will be paid for attending the interview.
Consolidated Salary Structure: 9000- 450-27000.
Qualifications: 10th pass + 4 year experience. Should have the valid commercial driving license of heavy, medium and light motor vehicles.
• Ten year experience in driving heavy, medium and light commercial vehicles.
• Should have basic knowledge of automotive vehicles.
• Drivers should be able to carry out daily inspection of diesel and petrol vehicles.
• Mechanic should have Good knowledge of repair and maintenance of diesel and petrol vehicles.
Post: Project Attendant Level 1 (02)
Consolidated Salary Structure: 8000- 400-24000.
Qualifications: 8th pass + 4 year experience.
• Should have primary knowledge of automotive vehicles.
• Should be able to assist mechanic during repair and maintenance of vehicles.
• Should be able to work in dispensing machine of petrol pump.
Direct link to application form:
About IIT Kanpur
IIT Kanpur offers innovative solutions that are also technically sound. Further, the large number of well equipped facilities give the institute a decisive edge while taking on challenging problems. The IITK experts are also well known for their integrity and trustworthiness.
The institute aims to solve problems faced by the industry along with the fundamental problems of science. For the institute, the delivery of knowledge is as important as creation of knowledge.
The institute has a large number of niche experts in unique areas and often they are simply the best people for the job.
An IITK expert will be able to identify the technological and scientific issues involved and address them accordingly. Even if these are fundamental issues and require great depth of knowledge to make them work advantageously.