The application process for the BECIL Monitor Recruitment 2019 for 25 vacant posts is concluding today i.e., August 14, 2019. The candidates who have not yet applied for the recruitment drive are advised to visit the official website now and apply online.
Earlier, Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Monitor posts. A total of 25 vacant posts will be filled through the interview process.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
BECIL Posts Offered:
||No Of Vacancy
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card & DD send to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida -201307 on or before August 14, 2019
- Check, the Official site of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited at becil.com
- Check the Career section
- Click on the Vacancies
- Over there, you will find the advertisement for Monitor Jobs.
- Open the Advertisement
- Go through the details.
- Download the Application Form.
- Pay the application fee
- Recheck the total details.
- And then submit the application form before the final date by sending it to the following address.
CLICK HERE to Download Application Form
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
- Location: Delhi
- Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/08/14
- Age: Apparently, the candidates with a maximum age of 65 Years can go ahead and apply for the BECIL Monitor Jobs 2019.
- Selection Procedure: The selection process is based on the skill test and interview.
- Application Fees:
For Gen/ OBC candidates- Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST/PH candidates- Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment: Pay the Examination Fee through Demand draft drawn in favour of BECIL payable at New Delhi.
- Education Qualification: Graduate and proficiency in Computer and Knowledge (proficiency) of Language Concerned, apart from either English and/OR Hindi with at least one year experience in the field of Media / News.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Monitor Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 25
- Employment Type: FULL TIME