The application process for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019 for various vacant posts is concluding today, i.e., August 14, 2019. The candidates who have not yet applied for the recruitment drive are advised to visit the official website now and apply online.
Earlier, Join Indian Army has issued an official notification for the recruitment of JAG 24th Course Apr 2020 (08 Vacancy). A total of 08 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
||No. of Vacancy
|JAG 24th Course Apr 2020
||05 Men & 03 Women
Education Qualification: Aspirants must have completed LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination) with the Minimum 55% aggregate marks.
Candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognised by Bar Council of India.
Age: Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 27 years as on 01st January 2020 (Born not earlier than 02nd January 1993 and not later than 01st January 1999 both dates inclusive).
Selection will be based on SSB Interview & Medical Exam.
- Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards; the guidelines for the same are available at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo medical Exam by Board of Service Medical officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board.
Pay & Allowances
- Lieutenant – Level 10; Rs.56100-1,77500/-
- Captain – Level 10B = Rs.61300-193900/-
- Major – Level 11= Rs.69400 – 207200/-
- Lt Colonel – Level 12A = Rs.121200-212400/-
- Colonel – Level 13 = Rs.130600-215900/-
- Brigadier – Level 13A = Rs.139600-217600/-
- Major General – Level 14 = Rs.144200-218200/-
- Lt General HAG Scale – Level 15 = Rs.182200-224100/-
- Lt Gen HAG + Scale – Level 16 = Rs.205400-224400/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG) – Level 17 = Rs.225000/-(fixed)
- COAS – Level 18 = Rs.2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP): MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs.15,500/- pm fixed
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
CLICK HERE for Official Website
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
- Location: India
- Organization: Join Indian Army
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/16
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/14
- Application Fees: There is no Application fee
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Job Location: All over India