UKPSC Civil Judge Mains 2021 Registrations end today
- PC : My Result Plus
UKPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Mains:
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is all set to shut down the registration window for Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam 2021 today on May 17, 2022. Candidates who are qualified to appear for the Mains examination can apply for the same on the official website of the Commission at ukpsc.gov.in.
UKPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Mains 2021: Exam date
The Mains examination has been lined up from August 2 until August 6, 2022. The exam will take place in Haridwar.
According to statistics, a total of 139 candidates have cracked the Prelims exam for the aforementioned posts and are shortlisted to appear in the Mains examination. This recruitment exam will fill up a total of 13 posts of Civil Judge.
UKPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Mains 2021: Steps to apply
Candidates shortlisted for the Mains exam must adhere to the simple steps mentioned below in order to successfully apply for the exam.
- Visit the official website of UKPSC at ukpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads 'Apply for UKPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Mains 2021 exam' available on the homepage.
- You will end on a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials and submit the details.
- Apply for the Mains exam and make payment of application fee.
- Submit the form details and print a copy of the form for further need.
The direct link to apply for the Mains exam has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
Apply for UKPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Mains 2021 exam here
Link to official website: ukpsc.gov.in