UKPSC Civil Judge Mains 2021 Registration Begins
- PC : My Result Plus
UKPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam 2021:
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has initiated the application process for the Judicial Service Civil Judge exam 2021. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the Mains exam 2021 can proceed to apply for the same on the official website of UKPSC at ukpsc.gov.in until May 17 (6 pm).
About UKPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam 2021:
The Mains examination is slated to be held in Haridwar from August 2 till August 6, 2022. As per statistics, a total of 139 candidates have been shortlisted to appear for the Mains exam. The recruitment exam aims to fill a total of 13 vacancies. Alongside Mains exam, the candidates’ basic knowledge in computers will also be tested.
It is noteworthy that the Preliminary examination was held on March 13, 2022.
UKPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam 2021: Steps to register
Candidates eligible to appear for the Mains exam can follow the step-by-step process described below in order to apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website of UKPSC at ukpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the exam application link available on the homepage of the website.
- You will end up on a login page where you are required to fill in your login credentials and click on 'Submit'.
- Then fill the application form and complete the payment process for the exam.
- Submit the form and obtain its printout for future references.
The direct link to apply for the exam has been mentioned below for the convenience of the candidates.
Apply for the UKPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam here