- PC : My Result Plus
The Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Bombay has extended the application last date for UCEED 2022. According to an official statement, the desirous candidates can now apply for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) 2022 with regular fee till Sunday, 17th October 2021. Previously, the last date to register online without paying any late fee was October 10, 2021.
Moreover, the Institute has extended the last date for online registration with late fee till Friday, 22nd October 2021. The Institute is conducting the application process in the online mode on the UCEED 2022 designated websites uceed.iitb.ac.in. The registration process was commenced on September 09, 2021. IIT Bombay will conduct the entrance exam for admission to undergraduate courses on Sunday, January 23, 2022, in 24 cities across the country.
Also Read: UCEED 2022 Application Form Released, Important Dates & Details Here
UCEED 2022 - Important Dates
Click Here to Read the Information Brochure
UCEED 2022 - How to fill online application form?
|Start date for Online Registration
||September 9, 2021
|Last date for Online Registration with regular fee
|October 10, 2021 October 17, 2021
|Last date for Online Registration with late fee
|October 17, 2021 October 22, 2021
|Start date for Admit Card downloading
||January 8, 2022 onwards
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in Admit card
||January 14, 2022, 05:00pm
|UCEED 2022 Exam Date
||January 23, 2022 (Sunday)
09:00 am to 12:00 noon
|Release of Draft Answer Key
||January 25, 2022
|Last date for uploading comments (if any)
on the Draft Answer Key in the candidate’s portal
|January 27, 2022, 05:00pm
|Release of Final Answer Key
||January 31, 2022
|Announcement of cut-off marks for Part-A
||February 10, 2022
|Declaration of results
||March 10, 2022
Official Website - Click Here
- Candidates will be required to visit the official website UCEED 2022 at uceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Go through the detailed information brochure such as; important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
- Click on the new registration link and generate user id and password.
- Now candidates will be required to fill in the detailed application form and upload necessary documents.
- Submit the application fee and recheck the application details carefully.
- Candidates are advised to take print of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.