Allahabad University UGAT, PGAT 2021 Exam
- PC : My Result Plus
The University of Allahabad is to conclude the application process for UGAT, PGAT Entrance Exam 2021 today, on 07th October 2021. Aspiring candidates can apply for the Under Graduate Admission Test (UGAT) and Post Graduate Admission Test (PGAT) through the official website- allduniv.ac.in. Earlier the last date to fill the online application form was 3rd October 2021.
The registration process for Allahabad University Admission 2021 was started on 16th September 2021 for undergraduate, postgraduate, research, and other courses. The exam date for UGAT/ PGAT 2021 exam will be announced soon by the authorities. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria and instructions before applying for AU Admission 2021.
Allahabad University UGAT, PGAT 2021 Important Dates
AU UGAT, PGAT 2021 Application Fees:
- Online Registration Resumed Dat e- 16th September 2021
- Closing of Online Registration - 07th October 2021
- Opening of Downloading Admit Cards Online - One Week before the Admission Test
- UGAT 2020 Entrance Exam Date - Notified soon
- PGAT 2020 Entrance Exam Date - Notified soon
Allahabad University UGAT, PGAT 2021: How to Apply
- The Registration Fees for Unreserved, EWS & OBC Category is Rs. 800/-
- The Registration Fees for SC/ST/PH Category is Rs. 400/-.
Step 1: Visit the Allahabad University official website on allduniv.ac.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click the section reads, ‘Admission 2021’.
Step 3: In the drop-down menu, click on UGAT/PGAT.
Step 4: Generate the login credentials to log in and complete the registration process.
Step 5: Enter the required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 6: Proceed for paying the application fee and click on submit.
Step 7: A confirmation page will be displayed on the screen, download the same for future reference.
Registration link for UGAT/PGAT Exam 2021: