TS CPGET 2022: Application edit window Opens
- PC : My Result Plus
TS CPGET 2022:
Osmania University, Hyderabad, the official examination conducting body for TS CPGET 2022, has initiated the process to edit the application form for the exam. As per this facility, candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the application form for Telangana State Common Post Graduate Entrance Test 2022 (TS CPGET 2022) can make changes in the details filled by them in the application form. The final date to modify application form details is July 15, 2022. The link to edit application forms is active at cpget.tsche.ac.in.
Also, candidates must note that July 15 is also the final date to register for the exams, along with late fee payment.
TS CPGET 2022: Late Fee Amount for Registration
The late fee amount to be paid by the candidates for registering till July 15, 2022 is Rs 2,000. Notably, the application window closed with a late fee amount of Rs 500 on July 11.
TS CPGET 2022: Details Subject to Modification in Application Form
The following details can be edited or modified by the candidates in the TS CPGET 2022 application form.
TS CPGET 2022: What's Next?
- Study details
- Category that the candidate falls under
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
After the closure of the application edit window for the exam, the official examination conducting body will release the admit cards for the exam. As the exam is tentatively scheduled to be held on July 20, the admit cards are expected to be out soon. Detailed schedule regarding important events is likely on the official website of TS CPGET 2022.
TS CPGET 2022: Procedure to Edit Application Form
Candidates desirous of making changes in their respective application forms for TS CPGET 2022 must abide by the detailed instructions mentioned below.
Link to official website: cpget.tsche.ac.in
- Log on to the official website of TS CPGET 2022 at cpget.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the link available on the website homepage that reads 'TS CPGET 2022- Application correction'.
- You will be taken to a new login page. Sign in to the candidate portal through valid login credentials such as application number and other details.
- The filled application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Make changes in the desired fields and submit them.
- Obtain a hard copy of the edited application form for future references.