NEET UG 2021 application last date
- PC : My Result Plus
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has further extended the application last date for NEET UG 2021. As per the official updates, aspiring candidates can now apply for the NEET (UG)-2021 entrance exam upto August 10, 2021. Earlier the last date to fill the online application form was August 06.
The NTA has also revised the form correction date which will be now conducted between August 11 and August 14, 2021. The application form is available in the online mode on the official website of the NEET UG at neet.nta.nic.in. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification, important dates, exam details, documents required etc. before filling the online application.
NEET UG 2021 Revised Exam Pattern
Click Here to Read Revised Date Notice
NEET UG 2021 Important Dates
- As per the revised exam pattern released by the NTA, this time NEET (UG)-2021 will comprises of two sections.
- Each subject will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 questions and Section B will have 15 questions.
- Out of these 15 questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 questions.
- The total number of questions and exam duration will remain the same.
NEET UG 2021 Application Fees
- Opening date of application- July 13, 2021
- Revised last date of application- August 10, 2021 (upto 05:00 PM)
- Last date to pay application fee - August 10, 2021 (upto 11:50 PM)
- NEET UG 2021 Form correction date - August 11 to August 14, 2021
- Release date of Admit Card- 3 days before the exam date
- Date of Examination- September 12, 2021 (Sunday)
NEET UG 2021: How to Apply Online
|Category of Candidate
||In India (Fee in ₹)
||Outside India (Fee in ₹)
|| ₹ 1500/-
|| ₹ 1400/-
|| ₹ 800/-
Click Here to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of NTA at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link says 'Fill Registration Form'.
- Apply for Online Registration using Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Upload scanned images of candidate’s latest passport size photograph (jpg file size: 10 kb to 200 kb).
- Pay the application fee and save a copy of the confirmation page for further use.
Click Here to Visit the Official Website