NEET UG 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has introduced changes in the exam pattern of NEET-UG 2021. As per the old exam pattern, the test comprised of 180 objective type questions (four options with the single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using a ballpoint pen.
The test pattern of NEET (UG)-2021 comprises of two sections. Each subject will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 questions and Section B will have 15 questions. Out of these 15 questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 questions. So, the total number of questions and utilisation of time will remain the same.
“To rationalise the decision of reduction in the syllabus by various school education boards, the NTA has taken the decision to provide choice in Section “B” for each of the 4 (four) subjects,” NTA said in its official information bulletin.
There has been no change in the age limit for candidates to be eligible to apply for the medical entrance exams. To register for NEET-UG 2021, candidates should complete 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before December 31 of the year of his/her admission to the first year of UG medical courses.
The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwD candidates.
NEET UG Registation - Direct Link
Follow the steps below to apply for NEET-UG 2021
- Open the website - ntaneet.nic.in.
- Scroll to the bottom of the webpage and select 'Fill Registration Form.
- Fill the online application form, write down your application number.
- Upload your documents in format and resolution specified by NTA.
- Applicants need to pay the fee by prescribed modes or format.
- Download the confirmation page after successful payment of the fee.
- Keep a hard copy for the future reference.
NEET UG 2021 - Documents required:
- Scanned passport size picture
- Scanned signature
- Scanned left-hand thumb impression
- Scanned Class 10 certificate
- Scanned postcard size photo and any other documents, if applicable
NEET-UG Registration Fee
- For general - ₹1,500
- For general-EWS, OBC-NCL(Central List) - ₹1,400
- For SC, ST, Person with Disabilities(PwD), Third Gender - ₹800
- Service charge and GST, if applicable, will be added by the respective banks.
The registration process for NEET-UG 2021 will be conducted from July 13 to August 6. The admit card will be released three days prior to the conduct of the exam. Candidates will be able to make corrections in their application forms from August 8 to August 12.