NATA 2022: Exam Day Guidelines
- PC : My Result Plus
The Council of Architecture (CoA) is all set to conduct the NATA 2022 phase 1 exam tomorrow. The exam will unfold in two sessions: 10 am till 1 pm and 2:30 pm till 5:30 pm respectively. Ahead of the exam, the Do's and Don'ts for the same have been mentioned herewith.
NATA 2022: Documents to Carry to the Examination Centre
Before appearing for the NATA 2022 exam, the candidates must obtain a hard copy of their respective hall tickets. The hard copy of the hall ticket must be mandatorily carried by the candidates to the examination centre.
In addition to this, the candidates will also be required to produce a valid photo ID proof at their allotted exam centre.
NATA 2022: Do's And Don'ts for the Exam
The candidates must carefully go through the Do's and Don'ts for the exam in order to avoid the cancellation of their candidature.
- Report to the examination centre at least an hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Bring your own stationery items such as Pens, pencils etc.
- Fill in the responses in the OMR sheet carefully.
- Use only a black or a blue ballpoint pen to answer the questions in the OMR sheet.
- Abide by Covid-appropriate behaviour at the examination centre.
Link to official website: nata.in
- Do not report late to the examination centre. Candidates arriving after the commencement of the examination will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- No candidates must indulge in cheating or other malpractices.
- Candidates must not possess any kind of electronic gadgets or study material inside the examination hall, such as mobile phones, tablets, earphones, digital watches, blank paper sheets, log tables etc.
- The candidates must not leave the examination hall without seeking the permission of the exam invigilator.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate present on the hall ticket must not be distorted under any conditions. Any candidate possessing such an admit card will be barred from appearing in the examination.