NATA 2022: Appliaction Process Concludes Today
- PC : My Result Plus
NATA 2022 Registration Last Date:
The Council of Architecture (COA) is about to conclude the ongoing application process for the NATA 2022 exam today on May 23, 2022. Those candidates who are still unregistered for the exam and are interested in applying for the same can proceed to fill the application form for NATA 2022 on its official website. The link to fill and submit application forms is active on the official website of NATA at nata.in.
Meanwhile, the Council of Architecture has also initiated the application form editing process for the registered candidates on May 20, 2022. Thus, those candidates who had already submitted their applications for the exam can edit any details in their application form, if required, on the link mentioned above.
NATA 2022: Exam Schedule (Revised)
COA, the official examination conducting body for the NATA 2022 exam, has revised the exam routine for Phase 2 and 3. Candidates slated to appear in Phase I, II and III exams can check the schedule below.
NATA 2022 Exam dates:
NATA 2022: Exam timings
- Session 1 Exam date: June 12, 2022
- Session 2 Exam date: July 7, 2022
- Session 3 Exam date: August 7, 2022
For all the three sessions, the NATA exams will be held in two shifts. Shift I will commence at 10 am and end at 1 pm, while the second shift will begin at 2:30 pm and continue till 5:30 pm.
NATA 2022: Exam Pattern
The NATA 2022 exam will be held as a Computer-based test. It will consist of only one section (Aptitude Test), which will contain a total of 125 questions. Maximum marks awarded will be 200 and the types of questions asked will be Multiple choice questions (MCQs), Multiple Select Questions (MSQs), Preferential Choice Type (PCQs) and Numerical Answer Type (NATs).
The exam will last for a duration of 3 hours.
NATA 2022: Steps involved in exam registration
Candidates must abide by the simple steps mentioned below in order to successfully apply for the exam.
- Visit the official website of NATA at nata.in.
- Click on the NATA 2022 exam registration link located on the homepage.
- Complete the registration process on the website and login through the generated credentials.
- Next, start filling in the application form for the exam and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the application fee amount in the online mode and click on 'Submit'.
- Download the confirmation page and obtain its printout for further need.
Direct link to apply for the NATA 2022 exam has been provided below.
Apply here for NATA 2022 exam
Link to official website: nata.in