MAT 2022 PBT Registration Ends Today
- PC : My Result Plus
The All India Management Association (AIMA) is all set to shut down the registration window for MAT 2022 exam for the PBT mode. Candidates who wish to fill the application form for the exam will be able to do the same on the official website of MAT at mat.aima.in.
MAT 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must take note of the eligibility criteria mentioned herewith before applying for the exam.
MAT 2022: Documents Required for Registration
- The applicant should have pursued graduation from a recognised institution/University.
- Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- No age limit has been set for the candidates.
Candidates must possess the following documents before proceeding to apply for the exam.
MAT 2022: What After Registration Window Closure?
- A valid photo ID proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, driving licence etc.
- Mobile number and valid email address
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Educational certificates such as 10th and 12th marksheet and graduation certificate.
Once the application window closes for the exam, the official examination conducting body will release the admit card for the exam in the online mode.
MAT 2022: Registration Steps
Candidates must follow the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to apply for the exam.
Link to official website: mat.aima.in
- Log on to the official website of AIMA MAT at mat.aima.in.
- Register yourself on the website.
- Log in through the generated credentials and proceed to fill the application form for the exam.
- Upload all documents and make payment of application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all form details.
- Download the confirmation page and print its hard copy for future references.