AIMA MAT 2023 Exam guidelines
- PC : My Result Plus
AIMA MAT 2023:
The All India Management Association (AIMA) is all set to conduct the first CBT exam for December session of AIMA MAT 2023 tomorrow on November 20, 2022. The exam will take place in the online mode.
AIMA MAT 2023: Exam Details
The AIMA MAT 2023 exam shall be conducted in the Computer based mode (online mode) across the country. The exam will comprise as many as 200 questions and will consist of five sections, namely, Intelligence and critical reasoning, data analysis and sufficiency, language comprehension, Indian and Global environment and mathematics.
Every section shall carry a total of 40 questions and the candidates will be required to submit the entire paper within 2.5 hours.
AIMA MAT 2023: Exam Guidelines
Candidates must abide by the following exam guidelines mentioned herewith, to avoid any hassles at the exam center.
Link to official website: mat.aima.in
- All candidates must report to the examination center on the exact time as mentioned on their respective admit card, as no candidate shall be allowed to enter the exam hall after the scheduled time of exam commencement.
- The candidates must carry the hard copy of the AIMA MAT 2023 hall ticket, along with a valid government issued photo ID proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Passport, Ration card etc for verification purposes.
- Malpractices such as cheating, copying etc shall lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate must possess any prohibited items inside the exam hall, such as mobile phones, earphones, tablets, bluetooth devices, digital watches or study material such as books, notebooks, blank paper sheets etc.
- Candidates will be allowed to leave the exam hall only after the completion of the exam.