JKPSC CCE 2022 Notification: Application process begins tomorrow
- PC : My Result Plus
JKPSC CCE 2022 Notification:
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is all set to open the application window for the JKPSC CCE 2022 Prelims exam on April 25. Candidates willing to apply for the exam can fill the application form in the online mode on the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in till May 15.
About JKPSC CCE Prelims 2022:
The JKPSC Combined Competitive (Preliminary) examination will be conducted in two sessions. The Prelims exam will take place on June 26, 2022. Candidates who qualify the preliminary exam will stand eligible to appear for the Mains exam, which has been scheduled on October 28, 2022.
The final stage of the selection process will be the interview round, post which candidates will be recruited to their respective designations.
JKPSC CCE Prelims 2022: Important dates
JKPSC CCE Prelims 2022: Application fee
|Online form submission starts from
||25th April 2022
|Last date for Application form & fee submission
||15th May 2022
|Application form correction (only some fields)
||16th to 18th May 2022
|Preliminary Exam date
||26th June 2022
|Mains Exam date
||28th October 2022
Unreserved category candidates must pay Rs 1000 as the application fee amount, whereas the reserved category candidates will be required to pay Rs 500 for the same.
JKPSC CCE Prelims 2022: Steps to apply
In order to successfully apply for the exam, candidates must follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in.
- Click on the online application link for JKPSC CCE prelims available on the homepage under the 'Recruitment' tab.
- Click on the 'Apply' option and register yourself on the website first. Next, login using your credentials and begin filling the application form after selecting your desired post.
- After filling in all details, upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format and complete the application fee payment.
- Submit all details and view the confirmation page.
- Obtain its printout for future references.