JKPSC CCE 2022 Notification
- PC : My Result Plus
JKPSC CCE 2022 Notification:
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released an official notification in regard to the conduct of Combined Competitive Preliminary examination 2022. The link to apply for the exam will be activated on April 25, 2022. Candidates desirous of applying for the exam will be able to fill the application form till May 15 on the official website of the Commission at jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam 2022 date:
The JKPSC Combined Competitive Preliminary exam will be conducted on June 26 for the candidates. Those candidates who qualify the prelims exam will be eligible to appear in the Mains exam, scheduled on October 28, 2022.
This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 220 vacancies, of which 100 are for the post of Junior scale of J&K Administrative service, 50 are for the J&K Police service and 70 are for the J&K Accounts service.
JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam 2022: Important dates
JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam 2022: Application fee
|JKPSC CCE Exam Events
|Starting Date of JKPSC CCE Online Registration
||25 April 2022
|Last Date of JKPSC CCE Online Registration
||15 May 2022
|JKPSC CCE Prelims Mains Date
||26 June 2022 (Sunday)
|JKPSC CCE Mains Exam Date
||28 October 2022
The general category candidates will be charged Rs 1000 as the application fee. Meanwhile, the reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs 500 as the application fee amount. However, the PHC category candidates have been exempted from paying the fees.
JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam 2022: Age limit
The upper age limit for the unreserved category candidates has been fixed as 32 years, while for the reserved category and in-service candidates, the same has been fixed as 34 years. Meanwhile, physically challenged candidates upto the age of 35 years are eligible to apply.
JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates willing to apply for the test are required to follow the step-by-step process mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in.
- Register yourself on the website and login to fill the application form for the exam.
- Enter all personal, contact and educational details and upload your photographs and signature in the prescribed format. Post this, check the eligibility conditions and click on the 'Show examination' option against the respective post/exam.
- Select the month of advertisement and then click on the 'Apply' button to fill the remaining details. Submit all details, pay the application fee in the online mode and upload all remaining documents.
- Obtain a printout of the application for future references.