JEE Main 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The application process for JEE Main 2021 session 4 is to conclude today (August 11) by the National Testing Agency, NTA. The application form is available online on the official website of the NTA JEE at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Registered candidates can submit their application fee upto 11.50 pm on August 11.
The NTA has announced to conduct the Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.) and Paper 2A (B.Arch.) and/or Paper 2B (B. Planning) on 26, 27, 31 August, and 1, 2 September 2021.
JEE Mains May 2021 Important Dates
JEE Main 2021 application dates for May session-
August 9 to August 11, 2021 (upto 9.00 pm)
JEE Main 2021 May session exam dates-
August 26th, 27th & 31st and on September 1st and 2nd, 2021.
Timing of Examinations-
First Shift - 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (IST)
Second Shift - 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (IST)
Official Website - jeemain.nta.nic.in
JEE Main May 2021 Application Form: How to fill
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Candidates should register through ID, name, date of birth, and gender.
Step 3: After this, upload the document with a scanned photograph and signature as per the instructions given.
Step 4: Fill in all your information and submit the application fee.
Step 5: Cross-check the details filled in and take a print out of the confirmation page.
Exam Day Guidelines for Students
● It will be necessary to use mouth masks and gloves.
● Transparent water bottle are allowed
● Personal hand sanitizer in the amount of 50 mL will be allowed.
● To avoid cheating, students will be screened using a metal detector.
● Exam-related documents, such as the admit card and a government-issued photo identification card, are necessary.
● To use the restroom, they'll need to get permission.