JEE Advanced Registration 2022 Begins Tomorrow
- PC : My Result Plus
JEE Advanced 2022:
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, the official body responsible for administering the JEE Advanced 2022 exam, will initiate the registration process for the same tomorrow, on August 7. The link to fill and submit the application form for the exam will be activated on the official website of JEE Advanced at jeeadv.ac.in. It must be noted that only those candidates will be able to apply for the JEE Advanced 2022 exam who have cleared the JEE Mains 2022 exam.
JEE Advanced 2022: Registration Fee
General category candidates belonging to India will be required to pay an amount of Rs 2,800 to apply for JEE Advanced 2022 exam. Meanwhile, the reserved category candidates of the country shall pay Rs 1,400.
In addition to this, the foreign nationals residing in the SAARC countries will be charged $75 dollars as the application fee, while $150 will be charged from those residing in Non-SAARC countries.
JEE Advanced 2022: Documents Required to Register
Candidates must possess the following documents along with them before proceeding to apply for JEE Advanced 2022.
JEE Advanced 2022: Exam Date
- Class X certificate or birth certificate, to verify date of birth.
- Class XII mark sheet.
- Class XII certificate (if available)
- Gazette notification which mentions about the change of name of the candidate, in case the candidate's name is not the same as that in Class X certificate.
IIT Bombay has already announced the date for the conduct of JEE Advanced exam 2022. The National level engineering entrance examination will be held on August 28, 2022 for the JEE Mains 2022-qualified candidates. Two papers will be conducted for the candidates on a single day.
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam: Steps to Register
Candidates must abide by the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to apply for the exam successfully.
Link to official website: jeeadv.ac.in
- Log on to the official website of JEE advanced at jeeadv.ac.in.
- Sign in to the candidate portal by providing basic login details such as JEE Main 2022 application number and password.
- Next, proceed to complete the registration process for JEE advanced 2022 by entering all required details.
- Then upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of the application fee amount.
- Submit all details and print a copy of the confirmation page for future references.