JEE Mains Session 2 Answer Key 2022: Objection Window Closes Today
- PC : My Result Plus
JEE Mains 2022:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to shut down the objection window for JEE Mains 2022 answer key for session 2 exams today on August 5. Notably, the agency had released the provisional answer key in the digital format on August 3, 2022 and had invited objections from the candidates. Thus, those candidates who find discrepancies with the answer key stand a last chance to raise objections against it by today, August 5. The link to do the same is active at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Mains 2022: Objection Fee and Pre-requisites to Submit Representations
In order to raise challenges against the answer key, the candidates will be required to submit a fee of Rs 200 per question. Along with this, they must also attach the documentary evidence in support of their respective objections.
JEE Mains 2022: What's Next?
After the exam conducting authority shuts down the objection window, it will carefully review all the objections raised by the candidates. After this, they will prepare the final answer key for the JEE Mains 2022 Session 2 exams, which will also act as a basis for the preparation of results.
Candidates must note that no objections shall be invited against the final answer key. The results for Session 2 exams of JEE Mains 2022 are expected soon on the official website.
JEE Mains 2022: Steps to Raise Objections Against Answer Key
Candidates are required to refer to the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to check the answer key and raise objections against it.
JEE Mains Session 2 Exam 2022:
- Go to the official website of JEE Mains at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says 'JEE Mains Session 2 Answer Key Challenge'.
- You will end up on a new login page, where you must fill in your valid login credentials like application number and password.
- Next, select the option to raise challenges against the answer key. Then select the question IDs that you want to raise objections against.
- Select all preferred questions, attach the documentary evidence along with them and click on the 'Submit your claims' button.
- Make payment of the requisite fee amount in the online mode and obtain a printout of the receipt.
The JEE Mains Session 2 exams were held in the Computer-based mode from July 25 until July 30, 2022. Notably, the National Testing Agency has conducted the national level engineering entrance examination in the bifurcated format this year.
Prior to this, the session 1 exams were conducted in June 2022.
Link to official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in
Related Articles on Answer Keys