JEE Advanced Registration 2022 Extended
- PC : My Result Plus
JEE Advanced 2022:
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, has extended the registration window for JEE Advanced 2022 by a day. Notably, applications will be invited till 8 pm today on August 12. Thus, those candidates who are still left out may submit their application form for the exam on the official website of JEE Advanced at jeeadv.ac.in.
JEE Advanced 2022: Contents of the Official Notification
The official notification released in this regard on the official website of JEE Advanced reads, 'The final date to fill the application forms for JEE Advanced 2022 is August 12 now. Candidates who are still unregistered must choose their preferred exam centers, upload all necessary documents and pay the application fee for the exam on jeeadv.ac.in. by 8 pm'.
JEE Advanced 2022: Admit Card Release Date
The official examination conducting body will release the hall ticket for the exam on August 23, 2022. The hall ticket will remain available for download until August 28, i.e. the date of examination.
JEE Advanced 2022: Exam Date and Timings
The JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be conducted by IIT Bombay on August 28 in two shifts. Shift I will begin at 9 am to continue till 12 pm, while Shift II will be held from 2:30 pm till 5:30 pm.
JEE Advanced 2022: Steps to Apply
Candidates must abide by the detailed steps mentioned below to apply for JEE Advanced 2022.
Link to official website: jeeadv.ac.in
- Log on to the official website of JEE Advanced at jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the relevant link to apply for JEE Advanced 2022.
- You will be taken to a new login page. Enter the login credentials and proceed to fill in the application form details.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode.
- Download the confirmation page.
- Print a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.