JEE Advanced Registration 2022 Ends Tomorrow
- PC : My Result Plus
JEE Advanced 2022:
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay is all set to shut down the application window for JEE Advanced 2022 exam tomorrow on August 11. Meanwhile, the registration fee window will remain functional till August 12. Thus, candidates must proceed to apply for JEE Advanced 2022 as soon as possible on its official website jeeadv.ac.in.
It must be noted that only those candidates who had successfully cleared the JEE Mains 2022 exam will be eligible to apply for the JEE Advanced 2022 exam.
JEE Advanced 2022: Registration Fee
JEE Advanced 2022: What After Registration?
- For Indian Nationals: General category candidates will be charged Rs 2,800, while female candidates as well as SC/ST/PwD candidates will be charged Rs 1,400.
- For Foreign candidates: Candidates belonging to SAARC countries will be required to pay an amount of $75, while the candidates of NON-SAARC countries will be charged $150 to register for the exam.
Once the registration window closes for JEE Advanced 2022, the exam conducting authority will issue the admit card for the exam in the digital format. The admit card will be out on August 23.
JEE Advanced 2022: Guide to Register for Exam
Candidates who wish to apply for JEE Advanced 2022 must go through the detailed guide mentioned below.
JEE Advanced 2022: Exam Date
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced at jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the link to fill the application form for the exam.
- The form will appear on the screen. Enter the details in the required fields.
- Upload the scanned copies of all necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all details and print a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.
The JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be conducted on August 28. The top 2.5 lakh candidates who have cleared JEE Mains 2022 exam will be eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced exam.
Link to official website: jeeadv.ac.in