IIT JAM 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
The registration process for the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee will close the registration window for JAM 2022 tomorrow, 11th October. The IIT JAM admission test is for admission to MSc programmes. The candidates willing to register themselves for IIT JAM 2022 can visit the official website- jam.iitr.ac.in.
The official notification reads, “No hard copies of documents are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. The required documents are to be uploaded online to the application website only.” The candidates are required to register before 11.59 Pm- 11th October 2021. The IIT JAM 2022 will be conducted on 13th February. The result for the examination will be released on or by 22nd March 2022. The exam conducting authorities will release the 2nd and 3rd admission list on 16th June and 25th June respectively.
IIT JAM 2022: Important Dates
Starting date of online application: 25 August 2021
Last date for online application: 11 October 2021
Admit card issue date: 4 January 2022
Date of Exam: 13 February 2022
Result declaration date: 22 March 2022
IIT JAM 2022: How to Apply
- Visit the official website of JAM 2022 at jam.iitr.ac.in.
- Click the link that reads, ‘JAM 2022: Apply Online’ available on the homepage.
- A new page will appear, candidates will be required to generate a user Id and password for fresh registration
- Re-login to fill the online application form and cross-check the details.
- Upload necessary documents, pay the application fee and click on the final submission.
- Take a print of the confirmation page for further use.
The qualifying candidates will become eligible for admission to IITs for the 2022-23 academic year. The Integrated Ph.D. programmes in Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences & Biological Sciences at IISc Bangalore can use the JAM results to shortlist candidates for an interview for the final selection. The final selection through JAM will come to an end on 11th July 2022.